Friday 7 October 2016

Gala Premiere Juvana 3: Perhitungan Terakhir

If you like action film, well this one for you to watch! Juvana returns with the latest sequel entitled Juvana 3: Perhitungan Terakhir. This film is set to be released on September 29, 2015.
This final chapter of the trilogies continuing the adventures of Daim, Botak & Ayam. The story started from a continuation of the events in the second film where this time Botak, Daim & Ayam realise that the promise they have made with Raja to release Sara, Botak`s father & Apek`s siblings is only a trap. The mastermind behind the real kidnapping is Raja himself, who wants to take revenge on the people who caused him to go to jail. To make the situation worse, Raja pits the three of them against each other & conflict ensues. All that I can say I wish the storyline would be more aggresive & evolved more with the three main characters as it should be. I'd give 3/5 🌟🌟🌟 bcoz the script didn't impress me much & storyline a bit let down. But for the acting wise, I can't complain as the actors did a great job. Eventhough I was skeptical at first, I've intrigued to watch it as I've seen the previous trilogies & needed to know the ending! Thanks Mr. Roni from @empirefilmsolution & @sobat_oyan for the invites + the #goodiesbag & to @mmcineplexes for the luscious #food spreads before the screening! 😰😟🎥🎬🔫

No comments:

Post a Comment