Tuesday 12 April 2016

Premiere Screening of Before I Wake

I'm not really a fan of horror movie but I'd give this an exception bcoz of the adorable @jacobtremblay whom u might seen him in the Oscar nominated #Room! Go & watch this if you're a fan of supernatural horror! This film is set to be released nationwide on April 7, 2016. Before I Wake is a supernatural horror film where we shall see @katebosworth, Thomas Jane, #AnnabethGish, #DashMihok & Jacob Tremblay try to figure out why the dreams & nightmares physically manifest while sleeping! In this intense & heart pounding supernatural thriller, Jessie (#KateBosworth) & Mark (#ThomasJane) adopt a new foster child, Cody (#JacobTremblay) after their son Sean dies. They soon find out that Cody's dreams become reality, but his nightmares are deadly. Jessie & Mark must figure out what to do before one of his nightmares kills. It was an interesting storyline, much about psychological impact than a typical horror film. The director manage to control the thrilling atmosphere with bizarre visual. The ending feel rushed & unsatisfied, but still work well with the story. In the end it still kept people thinking where actually all the people go? All I can say that this was one of the haunting, emotionally absorbing supernatural thriller & not so scary but touching movie. I'd give 3/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟 just bcoz the promising young actor, Jacob Tremblay have touched my heart. Thanks to @klips_my n @im4ufm for d invites! @sweetpeareen @jeffsoo83 😨😦👻🎥🎬

No comments:

Post a Comment